The Yorkton Tribal Council Child and Family Services (YTCCFS) Inc. is seeking a Human Resources Clerk for the Head Office. The Human Resources Clerk will ensure that all personnel files are updated. This person will be responsible for data entry, filing and photocopying of various documents pertinent to the Human Resources Department. The Human Resources Clerk will assist with the coordination and preparation of materials for meetings, workshops, training sessions and the interview process. This person will compile leave statistics for all staff according to the employee sign-in book and input data into the electronic database. Other duties include answering phones, transferring calls, and taking messages. They will also ensure that confidentiality is upheld for all human resources information.
- Diploma in Office Administration or a Certificate in Office Administration with a minimum of twelve (12) months office experience OR three (3) years’ experience related to Human Resources.
- Knowledge of Cree, Nakota, Dakota and Saulteaux culture and language as well as the political and social objectives of the member First Nations.
- Knowledge of the FSIN Indian Child & Family Support Act and the Saskatchewan Child Welfare Act.
- Must have the ability to perform accurate basic to complex mathematical calculations.
- Must have the ability to utilize various computer hardware and software applications.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills as well as effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to prioritize tasks and be able to handle stress to meet deadlines.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to research, analyze and compile statistical information and create relevant reports as they relate to staffing issues and attendance.
- Must be open-minded and objective in order to approach issues with an unbiased attitude.
- Must provide a driver’s abstract and have access to a reliable vehicle.
- Must have knowledge with Microsoft applications and data base experience
- Must be prompt and efficient and be able to work some evenings and weekends.
Only candidates screened in for interview will be contacted.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES WITH THREE (3) WRITTEN REFERENCES TO:
Sharon Green - Human Resources Manager
Yorkton Tribal Council Child and Family Services Inc.
21 Bradbrooke Ave North - Yorkton, SK S3N 3R1
Telephone: (306) 782-8838 Fax: (306) 782-7780
DEADLINE: August 27, 2019 @ 4:30 P.M.