The Yorkton Tribal Council Child and Family Services (YTCCFS) Inc. is seeking a Program Manager for the Non-Transferred Support Program. This position reports to the Director of Prevention Services. The successful candidate will provide supervisory duties to five (5) off reserve Staff: The duties include, but are not limited to, engaging respective Chief and Council when it is a family or child from their respective First Nation, participate in Circles with families, children and First Nation resources. Review the files before case transfers for documentation. Provide direction to off reserve workers on attendance at the ward/annual reviews as they pertain to children from the fourteen (14) First Nations associated with YTCCFS Inc.
- Must possess a Bachelor of Indian Social Work/Bachelor of Social Work within child and family services OR a four-year University undergraduate degree in a related discipline and at least four (4) years’ experience in a social services organization.
- Knowledge of Cree, Saulteaux, and Nakota culture and language as well as the political and social objectives of the member First Nations.
- Knowledge and commitment to the FSIN Child Welfare and Family Support Act, the Child and Family Services Act of Saskatchewan, INAC Child and Family Services Program and the INAC Saskatchewan Region Child in Care Policy.
- Ability to utilize computer hardware and software programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to apply a case management model in collaboration with Family Service Workers and others to establish goals and objectives of the clients and organization.
- Demonstrated ability to foster a healthy and positive work environment based on encouragement and respect.
- Ability to develop and establish mutually trusting and strong working relationships with Staff, clients, First Nation communities, interest groups and related agencies.
- Able to work some evenings and weekends.
Only candidates screened in for interview will be contacted.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES WITH THREE (3) WRITTEN REFERENCES TO:
Sharon Green - Human Resources Manager
Yorkton Tribal Council Child and Family Services Inc.
21 Bradbrooke Ave North - Yorkton, SK S3N 3R1
Telephone: (306) 782-8838 Fax: (306) 782-7780
DEADLINE: August 27, 2019 @ 4:30 P.M.